Reporting Faults

Depending on your issue, you can report faults to either Norton Parish Council, Daventry District Council or Northamptonshire County Council.

Please contact Clerk at Norton Parish Council for issues relating to the following:-

Street Lighting
Jacks Patch
Flower Troughs

To contact Clerk please email at or telephone 01327 310864.

For issues relating to Highways please contact Northamptonshire Highways Fix My Street by clicking here.

For issues relating to concerns regarding refuse collection, fly tipping, pest control or advice on planning applications, please contact the Daventry District Council.

All other enquiries refer to Northamptonshire County Council.